You can easily create and switch between language profiles on the Touch and Touch +. Once you have at least two language profiles, you can switch between them anywhere.
How to set up a language profile
- Press Space+O to open the Options menu.
- Find the Configure language profiles option and select it.
- A list of profiles will come up. Press Space until you reach Add additional language profile, then select it.
- It will prompt you for a profile name. I normally enter the name of the language or braille grade.
- A configuration options screen will appear. The important setting to change here is Literary braille table. You need to change it to your chosen language.
- You can also change the voice if you will be using speech with this language profile.
- You are now done, press Space+E to exit.
You can now press Enter+L to quickly switch profiles.