Format markers on a Touch or Touch + are a useful way to see how parts of a document are formatted. They are turned off by default, but you can enable them via the Options menu.
- Press Space+O to open the Options menu.
- Press Space until you find Miscellaneous settings and select it.
- Press Space lots of times until you find Format Markers Settings.
- Now find the Format markers rendering option and select it.
- A list of options will appear. Try either Main format markers or All format markers
Format markers are now enabled. Open a document in KeyWord to try it out.