You can now change your move, exercise and stand goals on Apple Watch through the Activity app. This is useful if you feel that the Goals are too hard or too easy, or if you would like to challenge yourself to be more active.
- Press the Digital crown to be taken to your list of apps. Scroll through them and find the Activity app, then open it.
- Use the Digital crown to scroll past all your stats.
- You will reach the bottom. Find the Change goals button and select it.
- You will now be asked for a new move goal. Enter one and click Next.
- You will now be asked for a new Exercise goal. Enter one and click Next.
- You will now be asked for a new Stand goal. Enter one and click Done.
Tip: If you only want to change one or two of your goals, just leave the goal you want to keep the same where it was before on the Set new goal screen and that goal won’t be changed.