It is now a quick process to set up a Gmail or Google Workspace email account on the KeyMail app on a Touch +. You don’t even need to change your security settings to allow less secure apps anymore.
- Open the KeyMail app from the Main Menu by pressing E until you find email and then press enter
- Select the Add account option from the KeyMail menu. If this is the first account you are adding you can skip this step.
- Enter your Gmail or Google Workspace email address in the Email box and click Next
- Select the Sign in with Google button and sign in to your Google account in the normal way
- Configure the options on the account setup screen and finish the process. Your emails will begin to arrive.
You can set up other accounts too, but the process is a little more complicated. You will need to enter your password for authentication and may need to enter configuration settings from your account provider’s website.