Personal hotspot is a handy feature to quickly share your mobile data connection with other devices.
Please note: Some providers do not allow it. Please check with your provider first.
Turning on personal hotspot
- Open the Settings app from your home screen.
- Click on Personal hotspot (below Mobile data)
- Turn on allow others to join.
- Go to the WiFi password button and click on it, then use the Characters option on the rotor to go through it character by character so you can type it accurately into other devices.
- To turn the hotspot off again, turn off Allow others to join.
If you can’t see the personal hotspot option, try checking that Mobile data is on, and if it is contact your network provider.